FORD FIESTA 2019



I had the pleasure of driving the brand new Ford Fiesta for an entire week, Courtesy of Ford South Africa. 

I was ecstatic when the Ford team offered me a test drive for 7 days so I can experience the car and share my thoughts on it. I don't speak the typical "car language" that car fanatics use so I'll explain my experience in a way that makes sense to me :-)

The Fiesta is a fun car and a cute size. I drive four kids to school (my two sons and a friend's children) and we all enjoyed the new car.  It is comfortable and is the perfect City car, I find that its size enables one to squeeze into tight parking spaces and this helps if you happen to be in town where parking can be a nightmare. 








 This fun sized beauty is such a vibrant, fuel-efficient car and it made being stuck in traffic a little more bearable and I loved that mine was automatic, making it a hassle free drive.



what I liked about it:


  • Seat warmer , I love being warm and comfortable on a chilly day so this feature comes in handy in the mornings 
  • Automatic Wipers, I was pleasantly surprised when the wipers automatically functioned on a rainy day, my usual car doesn't do that!
  • Integrated GPS, I suck at directions and rely on GPS to get around, I love that I did not have to use my phone for directions
  • Bluetooth, I can play music from my phone and take phone calls safely while driving 
  • I love that the car key doesn't have to be in my hand to open the car, the moment I get close to the car it unlocks 


what did not work for me:
  • because the car is small, the boot is also small and fitting in 4 school bags and sports bags as well as my daily luggage was a challenge (I normally have a few pairs of shoes and an outfit or two in the car incase I need to attend a last minute event or meeting) so boot space is very important to me
  • when travelling with the family this past weekend, we had to use two cars as my suitcase took up space in the boot

Conclusion:

I enjoyed the car but found that it doesn't really suit my lifestyle because of its size.
If I had the luxury of having two cars, I'd definitely have it as my second car, a car I can use when I need to run errands or be in and out of town, either by myself or with a couple of friends.

for more infomation on the Ford Fiesta visit   www.ford.co.za 

Follow Ford South Africa on Instagram @fordsouthafrica
Follow me on Instagram @divadolz

Till next time XOXO








Comments

Popular Posts