BE BRIGHT COLLAGEN POWDER



I've recently introduced Collagen powder to my diet and prior to that I seldom took supplements, I felt I get a fair amount of vitamins from the food I eat (I generally have a healthy diet). While the food we eat contains vitamins and nutrients we need, we don't always consume nutrients in sufficient quantities.

So what is Collagen powder and how does it work?

Collagen powder is a form of supplement. Our bodies produce Collagen and it is referred to  as "the glue in the human body"  it keeps things together as it provides strength, structure, lining and cushioning for our bodies, however as we get older our bodies produce less and lower quality Collagen and that's when we need Collagen powder!  (but the sooner you start taking it, the better and it is also never too late to start). I've been using hydrolysed Collagen powder from "Be Bright" for over a month now and I'm seeing results, my skin is clearer it is bright and youthful. I'm still monitoring my hair and nail growth.  Oh, did I mention it also helps with quick muscle recovery after my gym sessions? :-) no more aches for days!

 The first week I started using collagen powder was slightly uncomfortable. My stomach felt heavy and sometimes bloated. (I generally have a sensitive tummy) but I no longer have that problem, my system had to get used to this new amount of protein intake.  I now  feel lighter and healthier, no discomfort or bloating! I use the powder daily, just 10grams (a heaped table spoon) in my coffee, cereal, smoothie or even fruit juice is all I need to feel beautiful and healthy from within.






I will not be writing a long story about how this works and its history as I'm not an expert in this field but I'll tell you the little that I know and if you want to do a little  more research please visit www.bebright.co.za  

Benefits of using collagen powder;

  • Increases skin collagen density
  • Improves skin hydration
  • Strengthens hair and nails
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Maintains and supports healthy Joints
  • Supports digestive health
  • Relieves aching joints
  • Strengthens and stabilises bones, muscles, joints, tendons and cartilage 
  • Smoothes out Wrinkles and fine lines

 Giveaway: 

I'll be doing a little giveaway on my instagram page soon. 

Stand a change to win your own 700g bottle of Be Bright Collagen Powder valued at R800
which is around 70 days worth of Collagen (at the recommended daily dosage)



Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post, XoXo



@bebright.co.za

@divadolz

Comments

Popular Posts