DESIGN SAFARI- IN COLLABORATION WITH ZEMP

Greetings to you, I trust you are well.
In my last blog post I mentioned I'd be designing a bag for Zemp and I'd like to think you waited in anticipation :-) 

My collaboration with Zemp has been so much fun and I've learnt a lot about about their high quality products which I'm proud to own.


ABOUT DESIGN SAFARI:
Zemp collaborated with 5 influencers for their 2019 Fall/Winter collection and I'm one of the 5 influencers who were given an opportunity to design a bag for this new range.

BACKGROUND:
When Claire (founder of Zemp) told me they have an exciting project and asked if I'd like to participate, I was super excited and without hesitation I jumped at the opportunity.
I love all things fashion so I was intrigued and started working on my design and submitted it for manufacturing, the process took about 6 months as there were 4 other designs.
The new collection launched on 5 March 2019.

I named my bag "Diva" because it represents me. I wanted an elegant, structured yet feminine everyday bag with a touch of bling so we added a golden chain.The bag is 100% genuine leather and is spacious. It is currently retailing at R2,890.00, this may seem pricey to some people but you're buying a quality product which will last very long, if treated well you could pass it down to future generations.
The bag is only available in two colours i.e. Waxy Tan and Black.


You will notice that my bags are personalised , the bags are sold plain and you have the option to add monogramming (so they don't come with anything written on them)
I had  the black bag monogrammed "Diva Dolz" and the Waxy Tan my full name "Patricia Dolz"







PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Genuine Leather
  • Charcoal cotton twill lining
  • Antique Brass hardware 
  • Inside zips & multi-functional open pockets
  • Top magnetic closure
  • 36,5 X 23,5 X 13 cm
LEATHER TYPE:
Black DIVA bag - Natural Milling
Waxy tan -Pull-up leather (scratches easily but leather cream makes it good as new)

TIP:
Use leather cream on both leather types to keep the product looking great.
leather cream is available at most supermarkets.

A FEW WAYS TO STYLE THE DIVA BAGS:








WHERE TO FIND THE DIVA BAG?

You can purchase the bag in store/warehouse or online.

warehouse:
17A Woodland Road, Pink Woodlands House
Woodstock, Cape Town

Online;
www.zemp.co.za  
search "design safari"

Please note, you can contact me for a discount on the Diva Bag so don't miss out on the opportunity to get this stunning bag at a discounted price.
find me on instagram @divadolz


Below are all the items from the Design Safari Collection with the designer's name.







Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post, till next time XOXO


Comments

  1. This is one of the best bitcoin exchanger trusted platfrom where you can convert any cryptocurrency with paypal, moneygram, perfect money, bank account or any other account. This is best chance for you to get best services. Visit now for more details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts